Our new billing system for FollowUpThen V3 is going into effect starting Wednesday, August 11th.
To recap, here is a summary of our new pricing:
Every paid user has the same base plan ($4/mo paid annually)
Pay for skills à la carte (ranging from $4/mo – $15/mo)
Pay for the base plan plus skills at a discount
We still have a free plan.
Our flexible teams plan is also going live, which applies this same modular pricing model to everyone on your team.
If you are a legacy subscriber, you will receive basically the same features for the same price, with the exception of a few global limits we are putting into effect across all accounts:
- We are limiting connected inboxes (one of the most resource-intensive parts of our system)
- Reasonable SMS limits will be applied
Browse the Skills Directory to see package and skill pricing.
Read more about our new pricing
While you’re here, check out a few of the improvements we made to the new FollowUpThen in the past few weeks:
- Social login
- Timezone detection
- Major speed improvements when viewing and searching tasks
- HTML editor bug fixes and improvements
- New settings page layout
- Improved viewing of completed tasks
- Email style fixes for Outlook
- Better threading for cancellation for email@example.com emails
- Fixes for language encodings and capitalization
- Improved handling of connected Google Calendars
- Many more bug and style fixes
We hope these make your day that much more productive! As always, feel free to reach out to us with any feedback.