In short: Add your new email on your settings page, validate it, then make that new address your primary email. Detailed instructions are below…
- Login under your existing account
- On the “My Emails” section of your settings page add your new email address.
- Confirm the account link by clicking on the confirmation sent to your email.
- Click the three dots that appear to the right of your new email address.
- Choose the option to make this address the primary address
- (Optionally) Unlink and delete the old email address. (Note: Future followups will still go to the email address from which they were scheduled unless transferred below.
Change where your pending followups are sent
With your new email connected, you can optionally change some of your existing followups to be sent to this new address. To do this:
- Go to your followups page: https://app.followupthen.com/tasks
- Select all of your followups and select “change delivery address”
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.