To do so, simply login under your existing FollowUpThen account, link your new email address, then move all followups to that new address. Detailed instructions are below…
- Login under your existing account
- Link your new email address under Settings > Link Accounts (or ensure it has already been linked)
- Scroll to Settings > Switch Primary Account. Select your new email address as the new primary email.
- In the “success” message, there is a link to perform a one-time transfer of all followups to be sent to a new email address. Click this to send all pending followups to the new primary email address instead of to the old address.
- You can optionally unlink and delete the old email address and schedule all future reminders from your new address. (Note: Future followups will still go to the email address from which they were scheduled, regardless of if they are scheduled using the old or new address).
Logging In With Your New Primary Email:
Once you change your primary email address, you will need to use that address to login. If you have never logged in with this address before, you will need to set a new password.