We designed FollowUpThen for each user to have their own account. You can share login information with someone else but you would be giving them access to everything, including:
- Account settings
- The ability to delete your account
- Visibility into all your followups
- The ability to reschedule or delete any followup
It’s similar to giving someone access to your email account.
The Company Plan was designed specifically for a team environment and has team-oriented features like these:
- Employee account terms state that the company retains ownership of employees’ followups
- The company can transfer followups from one employee account to another in the event of staff turnover.
- Company branding (logo + color scheme) can be included on employee followups, providing for a more integrated and professional look.
- The company can add / edit and delete employee users at any time with the the billing is automatically adjusted / pro-rated (we do not offer partial refunds on the Professional plans). This also allows for scaling FollowUpThen accounts up and down within a company to save costs.
- Completed followups can be postponed for as long as 6 months after they are completed without loosing data.
There are cases where a shared, single plan might make sense (ie, a personal assistant), but most companies will benefit from having their team on the Company plan.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.