Note: This only applies to FollowUpThen Version 3
An Active Followup is one that is scheduled in the future. During any given month, a followup may be active for 1 minute (firstname.lastname@example.org), or it may have been scheduled years ago, but still pending. Each counts as an active followup.
In other words, how many unique followups appeared on your My Followups page during a given month?
Note: Postponing an existing followup does not count as an additional active followup.
Here are some examples:
- You schedule two followups – one due this month, one due next
- Active Followups: 2
- You start the month with 1 pending followup, scheduled last year.
- You schedule 5 more
- Active Followups: 6
- At the first of the month, you have 300 pending followups
- They all become due the current month, but you schedule 50 more
- Active followups: 350
- You start the month with 10 recurring followups.
- During the month, you schedule 5 followups
- Active followups: 15
- You start the month with 50 non-recurring followups, all due next year.
- Active Followups: 50
- A user starts the month with 50 recurring followups, each scheduled to reoccur every day.
- Total Active Followups: 50