Note: This only applies to FollowUpThen Version 3
An Active Followup is any future moment that we stored for you on a given month. The future moment may have been stored for 1 minute (email@example.com), or one that we have been storing for years. For each month it is stored, it counts as an active followup.
A simple way to think about is: How many unique items appeared on your My Followups page that month?
Note: Postponing a followup does not count as an additional active followup, since it just rescheduling an existing followup.
Here are some examples:
- You schedule two followups – one due this month, one due next
- Active Followups: 2
- You start the month with 1 pending followup, scheduled last year.
- You schedule 5 more
- Active Followups: 6
- At the first of the month, you have 300 pending followups
- They all become due the current month, but you schedule 50 more
- Active followups: 350
- You start the month with 10 recurring followups.
- During the month, you schedule 5 followups
- Active followups: 15
- You start the month with 50 non-recurring followups, all due next year.
- Active Followups: 50
- A user starts the month with 50 recurring followups, each scheduled to reoccur every day.
- Total Active Followups: 50